- Output to 45 cubic yards per hour
- Pressure to 1100 psi
- 1.5″ maximum aggregate size
This open loop, all-hydraulic truck-mounted static concrete pump sets the standard for fuel-efficiency, reliability and performance. Twin circuit hydraulics combine with standard dual shifting cylinders, agitator and Long Rock Valve™ to provide smooth pumping of harsh mixes, shotcrete and grout.
Convenient control panel includes electric switches for on/off, forward/reverse and agitator on/off. Tachometer and hour meter are also located here along with E-stop, fuse panel and ignition switch.
Invest in an all-hydraulic concrete pump that incorporates big pump features into a compact, economical package. The SP 500 is an excellent entry-level, all-around performer pumping grout, shotcrete and structural concrete horizontally and vertically with output to 45 yards per hour and 1100 psi.
This full range of capabilities means high utilization of your pump and fast return on your investment when you say “Yes” to the majority of projects. One call to a Schwing dealer or company store puts you in touch with pumping expertise and a full range of accessories so you are ready for new pumping challenges and profits.
Because your SP model is patterned on larger Schwing models, you are guaran-teed legendary reliability that has been proven on thousands of projects. Whether your pump is your livelihood or part of a larger equipment fleet, purchase with the confidence that only a Schwing can provide.
Remote control (cable or optional radio remote ) frees the operator to monitor the end hose and the pump. Critical functions including on/off and forward/reverse are at your fingertips.
Fuel efficient Deutz diesel is an example of the high quality components on our trailer pumps. Here is an engine that was designed for construction applications and is up to the reliability standards of a Schwing pump.
Fast cleanout with less wasted concrete is a benefit of the SP 500 over other pumps. The standard hopper agitator keeps harsh-er mixes flowing to the Rock Valve™ for trouble-free pumping.
Only one manufacturer can supply the Schwing experience.
Thousands of our customers form a backdrop of success that you can join by letting us spec the right piece of equip-ment for your needs. Six company stores with technicians and parts placed strategically across the country provide ser-vice expertise as close as your phone. And a select group of knowledgeable dealers provides another layer of invaluable experience. You and your staff will be welcomed into our facility to learn how to extract the maximum profitability from your concrete pump.
Generations of successful owners have chosen the Schwing experience. As a third generation family owned company we understand how important quality equipment is to your business and how important your business is to us.
- Concrete Output Per Hour (cubic meters)
- Maximum Pressure on Concrete (bar)
- Maximum Aggregate Size (mm)
- Maximum Horizontal Pumping Distance* (meters)
- Maximum Vertical Pumping Distance* (meters)
- Concrete Cylinder Diameter (mm)
- Differential Cylinder Diameter (mm)
- Concrete Cylinder Stroke Length (mm)
- Maximum Pump Strokes Per Minute
- Main Hydraulic Pump
- Volume Control
- 0 to Maximum
- Concrete Valve Type
- Long Rock™
- Shifting Cylinders
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity (liters)
- Hydraulic System
- Open Loop
- Hopper-Height (mm)
- Hopper Capacity (cubic meters)
- Outlet Diameter (mm)
- Engine Model – Tier II
- Deutz BF4L2011
- Engine Model – Tier III
- Deutz TCD2011 L04i
- Engine Power (kilowatt)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (liter)
- Single Standard
- Axle Capacity Rating (kilograms)
- ST 235/80 R16
- Outrigger Legs
- Manual Standard
- Length (cm)
- Width (cm)
- Height (cm)
- Trailer Units Weight (kilograms)
- Remote Control Cable (meters)
* Pumping distances shown are to be used as a guide only since they have been considerably exceeded on specific projects. Maximum attainable distances depend upon concrete mix design and pipeline diameter. Maximum output and distance cannot be achieved simultaneously.